Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Full

Forgive me, the world is soft, fuzzy and scented with steam and baby powder. I almost shared my thoughts in a jumbled facebook status message, but I thought this might be worth keeping. Rather then let it get lost in the internet waste land. 

My room is messy, my body stiff from drumming the sky and painting the walls. In other words I did Opal a Nia routine tonight. I have homework left undone, laundry not folded, things I could be doing.  Then again I could be building a snowman, painting, or watching t.v. 

The truth is I'm tired and I'm full. 

Full of wonder, full of Nia, full of new bus routes, full of storefronts and the bright lights thanks to a few hours  wandered Whyte Ave, full of really good sushi, full of hot showers and full of yummy cake. 

I'm also full of doubt, questions, dark depths, gremlins, and in then end it's all going to merge together, and I'll wind up being an awesome grown up. 

Can you tell that tired hit, and the words faltered? 

Ah well, at least I'm sharing. ;) 

Love, anyway 

- K

1 comment: