Monday, January 31, 2011

Captured and Thanks

The captured moments between screaming and bleeding are surprisingly soft. Sometimes even sweet. My life isn't all dark. I'm not always fighting the edge, drowning in blood or frozen. In so many ways I am richly blessed. Joy tugs at my lips, love flutters from my wrists and I see wonder almost daily. Yet I find capturing those moments so much harder. The light slips from my hands and I'm left wondering if it was all a dream. 

I am not empty. I am not over. I am not near the end. I am sometimes blue and unwell, that is true. 

It amazes me to see Borderline grow. I sit here letting  Not the Prettiest  flood my ears. Songs on repeat make the best traps. Lip gloss is a wonderful invitation and I just wanted to thank the collection of people who have found Borderline and stuck around. I can't tell you where the story is going. DBT is still a year away. I've got loose leaf plans.

I can tell you, that I'm currently smiling. I can tell you that I'm spinning in my chair. I can tell you that right now there is enough of K to love me anyway. I can tell you that I'm going to be geeky tonight. I can tell you that my heart has a song. Or a song has my heart. I could tell you about boys with floppy hair. I could tell you that my Mum is back from India. 

I could tell you it will be an adventure, but I think you already know that. 

So, thank you and love. 

Anyway love,

             K

p.s  "You don't have to be prettiest to be loved, just the way you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment