Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tomato red

My lips are currently tomato red. My eyes are blood shot and the lack of good sleep is catching up. I'm starting to feel like the white rabbit always running late, but is it an important date?  The beat burst in the background and I'm spinning side to side in my computer chair.

My tongue is taunted by the taste of tea. My body still softly vibrating from being spun around my bedroom this morning. My morning routine has started to include dancing to one song before leaving the house. Letting my limbs feel freedom had been fun.

I thought I might have more to say, but apparently not.

1 comment:

  1. Whether you say one, one hundred or even one thousand words - know that the magic that emanates from you is beautiful in so many ways.
    Lots of love, Mummy

    ReplyDelete