Thursday, June 30, 2011

Give you (Scraps)

My limbs are stiff with rage, pent up and locked in to place. Salty tears burn my skin and I try to remind myself that hitting isn't an option. That my fist doesn't need to smash into the computer screen. I don't want to be confined to the screen. I want bloody lips, slow dancing, loud screaming, rock chucking. 

But, we don't always get what we want. The truths that manage to sneak themselves in always amaze me. The stilted awkwardness is creeping in. Some conversations are best had over fire, on the beach, while in bed... In need more mediums. Maybe. 

The end of this post got lost in internet mishaps, and while I figure that is okay - I wanted to share the start of the spin that lead to me spending 24+ hours at NAIT.

*sish* Love me anyway? 



2 comments:

  1. Over the bonfire, after the party, two in the morning, in the back of the car, up on a balcony; a small group, or preferably two people-- less temptation to perform. Those conversations somehow feel more real to me, even if I'm not always positive it's me speaking through my mouth, or if the truths I'm speaking would be true at any other time. Best wishes, K. ~ Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, you are so lovely. Thank you! - K

    ReplyDelete