Thursday, May 19, 2011

Being Kind - Letting the world rewind.

I feel like I spent the past few months cliff diving. I let April trail into May without peep from me. There have been moments when I longed to reach out and muddle through text, brush off cobwebs and slip into Borderline.

Is it it just me who finds it funny, the first time I sit down to write in weeks my phone rings three times. Moments apart. Three different people wanting some part of my attention till I am left sitting here feeling frustrated and spent.

I was going to talk about finding ways to be kind, giving ourselves time.  I was going to try to catch up on the Borderline. Share peeks of the adventures and wandering - strongly filtered with my need to be kind. Slightly tainted, wondering if I'm about to trip.


The buzzing in my head got too loud. I'm sorry for the lack of Borderline. 

1 comment:

  1. For me, being kind to myself is all about taking time to nurture me - freedancing to the music, allowing the music to flow through my fingertips onto paper as art, words - getting out in to the fresh air, walking around the neighbourhood ...playing, catching up with you, listening to your poetry and witnessing you dance around the room ...some of the things that warm my heart. Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete