Friday, April 23, 2010

I believe

in really really hot power showers.

Whew. My mission in life is to be cool. Even slightly frosty. Fall is my happy place and it's my new year. When I can't have Fall I can have really really hot showers. The hotter the shower - the cooler my room feels as I stretch across my bed and indulge in the joy that is Science!

Last night instead of sleeping I buckled down and committed to this blog. Then I found a new online  playground It's a little piece of the world set aside for people with BPD and the people that love them, live with them, and try to help mend them.

My username over there is DancingNaked.

Tiredness is eating my brain, all I want to do is curl up in an igloo and take a nap. However Friday nights means the quest for the perfect mix of food (thanks J and La), the best company imaginable ( aww ^^), and the coolest games ever (don't you love geeks?).

Recap?

I believe in;

hot showers
frost
Science
playgrounds
Friday nights w/friends.
geek love

and you.

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment