Wednesday, June 30, 2010

- Day 15 -

*I went outside, a walk on my own and wandering with someone else.
*I got active and then ate way to many gummy bears. (Gummy is not a food group I should really go shopping for more food soon.) 
*I tried on all my 'summer' clothes to decide what fit and what needed to be packed away. An when I have hangers and feel like lugging the big bag down to the basement I will. 
*I did my laundry. I folded and put away last weeks laundry. This does not mean that I folded and put away this weeks laundry ...
*Reorganized my draws and toiletries. My room still looks jumbled and full of things but to the trained eye I'm slowly turning it into my home. 
*I spent time talking to a wonderful friend. It was good to catch up and have a sounding board. She's lovely. 

Stuff happened is my point. I  I even made my bed. *Yawn* and now I might take a few days off. ;) 
I know it's a long and windy road lacking in cool special effects so thank you for walking it with me.

Love you anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment