Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lucky -Day 13-

(3)I'm going to slow dance in my bedroom to old crooner songs and I'm going to grin, maybe cry and feel the strange feeling of happiness wash over me.  I'm going to lead myself in my own dance tonight. 

(1)I ate ice cream. To much ice cream but it helped show me the line of enough so next time I'll be okay with having the just right amount and not feel like I'm missing out. 

(2)I went and found not my he in the basement and watched buildings almost explode because I needed people, and because he kind of rocks like that. 

I didn't leave the house, do my laundry or change the world. I just lived. I just breathed. I got triggered a few times and kept on going. Katrine found me today and I LOVE IT! I really do. Tomorrow I'll work on being a grown up, doing a bit of cleaning, putting together my closet. After the roller coster and the melancholy I needed a guilt free Katrine day and I got it. So huzzah and happy dance! ~  

My plans for the upcoming week include drinking more chai with new people, sending letters to someone kind of shiny, getting to the sprinkler park, treating myself to cheap movie day, a movie night with the boys, game night, moving some of my belongings into the new house with the current yellow bed  and on Sunday church. 


I live, breath and create my own adventure. 


Now if you excuse me I have to get my dancing on. 

Love you, Love me  - Anyway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment