Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Undone Words - Day Eight -

Fitting that as we hit day eight it starts to get harder to find Katrine. Harder to reach in for the words. My platonic wife is going to kidnap me away from the blues. This is not a post, it's a page from a sketch book that one day I'll come back to and find the glitter in it.

I felt like today I was willing to trust in cliff jumping and for a moment was going to let someone else catch me. Until they let me fall. It's going to take a little while for my thunder to come back to me. I hate the fear almost as much as I hate the fall. Maybe this story will turn around and there will be a happily ever after -for now- and maybe there wont be. I am finding the little voice of reason that makes this okay.

My three things were; Being open with Mccay - getting there on time and remembering to ask all the questions and writing down the answers was a good solid step in finding K. Reaching out and deciding to give in and try, to trust the unknown and the possibilities. Call my platonic wife for a change of plans, a night with dessert first followed by love, chatter, evil plots and sushi. Knowing that I was hitting a low it was a smart call to call her.

Love you today, love you - anyway.

- K

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great my darling daughter ...you truly are.

    Leaping, falling, stopping, starting, taking time out, reaching out ..and spending time just being are all little gifts that provide us with an opportunity to stretch, to grow ...and to discover how resilient and powerful we are.

    Loving you immensely!
    Mummy

    ReplyDelete