Saturday, June 26, 2010

Make a Wish - Day 11 -

Friday happened. I think this is the most I can say for Friday. It happened, I was there and it wasn't half bad. The constant state of hope has taken a battering and even as I try to leap into the great unknown I feel kite string anchoring me to the ground. What did I do to find Katrine on Friday? To be honest I'm more curious as what Friday did to find Katrine, but that would be a different blog.


Step one - I actually left the house for game night. It was a close call due to the late call from the friend who drives and the fact that I was tempted just to hide.


Step two - Keep active and bustling enough during game night to mostly enjoy it. I nommed down on the pulled pork ( maybe a little to much due to the shear amount of people that came later), I soaked up the cuteness from shiny happy little monsters, I got my chai on with the bird, I played two different games, managed to hang out with old and new people with out over acting. When it was all said and done did I have a good time? Yeah. Was the onslaught of people and chaos and stuff kind of overwhelming? Heck Yes. I made it work though. I was a lot better last night then I was a year ago. I road the social wave and it was all good.


Step three - Got my wit on - but that is a whole other story.


Not sure how I feel about love today, but love me anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment