Wednesday, August 25, 2010

64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70

Tuesday 

So, I slept. I slept a lot. It was good to sleep, to dream, to just catch up. So to make up for all the sleep I'm going to do 6 things tomorrow. 

Wednesday 

I left the house bright and early and went for a walk to town. I dropped off my library books early. I mailed the letter to Asscare (and a Dear James letter.) I went grocery shopping and picked up fruit, vegetables and other mostly healthy things. I emailed off a job application. I tried to arrange gamers, and when it ended up just being not my he and me I was totally okay with it. I did have a nap but I didn't completely give in to hiding and spend the evening playing Duel and almost winning!  :) More then six different ways I found Katrine today! 


Thursday 


The smoke monster came to town, and I mean that literary. I however managed to brave the big bad out doors and the scary smoke making it to my downtown appointment early.  It was also a different part of the city for me and I managed to navigate with out a melt down. I got the results of more brain poking. Nothing was horribly surprising and they had some great suggestions for support.


Friday 


I spent most of today unwinding from the crazy smoke day yesterday. I did get out of the house, it felt like a mission to mars but thankfully getting myself together was worth it. Going to game was fun, I got to play a new game, see some old faces, gaze upon the cute  and just fill up on friendship. 


Saturday 


I did a general tidy up of the kitchen. Putting away clean dishes and cleaning the sinks. I picked up the floor of my room and did a little tidying.  I've also started working on silly little digital pieces and it's been fun and relaxing getting my art on! 


Sunday 


All about hiding from the gamers and not feeling all that well. Spent more time in the bathroom then I'm going to admit here. However I did play with art and even managed to finish and submit a few things to my deviantArt account.  A quite day, thankfully I'm starting to feel better. 


Monday 


I'm not a Rogers fan but I love my phone and my phone number and I really needed to get in gear and renew my contract with them. I'm not sure what the next few years will bring and with my life currently in transition I didn't want to splash out on a new phone and a fancy big new contract. Keeping it simple and hopefully keeping it stress free.  NAIT called and I'm in! I'll be starting school next week Monday so I did a bunch of running around for that. I also walked to game and just really enjoyed being with my friends and celebrating the fact that part of the hurry up and wait is turning into hurry up and go. 


Love me anyway, K 

No comments:

Post a Comment