Tuesday, July 13, 2010

22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,28

Tuesday

Mccay Mccay, Time with a platonic wife, walking a boy and his dog. Sleep deprived emotional day with enough sunshine to make it okay.

Wednesday

The power of hangers, finally carried down my winter clothes to the basement, enjoyed being with friends. Something wonderfully comfortable watching a pretty movie with shiny people and the laughter and fellowship that ensues.

Thursday

Laundry, redid my resume, shopping for food. Hot and sunny day left me melting. Sleepy and stressed today felt like a kiddy ride at the carnival. I like my life in bite sized pieces.

Friday

Applied for jobs, Left the house (this sounds easy but really no.) Made it to NAIT in time. Fast food is sneaking into my life and into my budget. It needs to stop. On the plus side I have fruit! Yummy fresh crisp fruit. Happy making indeed.

Saturday

Went for a walk and explored new paths and old feelings. Folded and put away laundry. Invited myself to watch a movie with not my he and enjoyed the time spent together. I wanted people and he surprisingly  delivered.

Sunday 

I left the house when everything inside of me screamed I don't want to. I went for a walk all on my own. I braved the gamers. Every other Sunday I hide in my room not wanting to get in the way of gamers and story. Mostly I just enjoyed the quite two days. Spent time chatting, reading and watching a pretty amazing t.v show. 

Monday 

I walked to game. I walked to game in the pouring rain and got there soaked and ever so glad I had some clothes left in the basement. Fox was the ever lovely host. So I confess the last few days I've not done a lot to find Katrine. I've been coasting. However I've also pushed myself to leave the house, to do the things I really didn't want to do - but needed too. I've worked on setting boundaries and doing a great job at following threw on the task I set myself at the start of the day. Leave the house, go for a walk, eat more vegetables then pasta. So I can't pick out three things and say w00t look at me. I can say that I've been living and it's been more then enough. 

I've made it to a month of finding Katrine and it's made it a lot easier for me to love me, anyway. 


2 comments:

  1. *hugs*
    You looked amazing with your damp hair and sunny smile, last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Thank you love. I'm really enjoying Monday nights with you and story.

    ReplyDelete