Friday, May 28, 2010

Letters of Pathetic. Maybe.

No Sleep. None. 

I want to sleep. Can I sleep? 

Can I be the stupid fat girl that doesn't sleep, doesn't get better, doesn't know if she can get better or if she can  sleep? I don't want to know why I can only sleep during the day - I just know that I can only sleep during the day. I want to see the Boo so bad. I want to see you so bad. I want to wake up and not need a scary amount of carbs to make me go. Not my he wants babies you know? He really really want babies. Little things make him happy. 

Me. I want carbs, sleep and kisses. Stupid trashy t.v shows cause I can't sleep make me want this. Well not the carbs or the sleep. I wanted those anyway. 

I might post this in my blog at some point. Maybe. Oh look I'm posting it. Look at K as she falls apart in a weak moment once again. The killer will be if I can stay awake long enough to turn this around and give it a happy end. 

Who knows? I have no idea why I bother. I was going to stay awake and just make my self shower and listen to music and go but thats a lot of going. I'm a flake. I'm a trashy bad flake who won't sleep. Doesn't sleep till she's so dizzy the world just wants to go away . I'm so fucking tired of being so wrapped up and lost in my own shit and self deprecation. 

Yet what else do I got? Bah. I'm sorry. I have no idea what will happen today. I'd call but it's still to early. With kids getting to school and people going to work and class. You are welcome to steal bottles from the house and take the Boo to lunch. 

I am so sorry that I'm this person. 

Maybe I'll sleep. Maybe I'll find a way to stay awake. Maybe the next moment won't be this. It's all about holding out for the next moments.  

Love me anyway. Maybe? 





I sort feel this song is like big me talking to little me.  Someday's Maybe. Right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment